Bitswift Remote Agent
The Bitswift remote agent is a powerful software application that is installed on Bitswift Technology Solutions managed business customer computers. The agent utilizes the Connectwise Automate (formerly Labtech) software which allows Bitswift representatives to proactively maintain business customer machines ensuring that potential problems can be addressed before they become business disasters. This includes real time monitoring of backup and hard drive statistics among a host of other benefits. The service offers a predictable and low monthly fee to cover the operational costs of managing businesses IT infrastructure. The agent allows Bitswift Representatives to streamline their support processes while offering reputable pro-active solutions and support for the end customers.
Remote Agent Features
- Managed cloud backup
- Managed anti virus / renewals
- Managed remote support services (phone or remote assistance via the agent & Bitswift tech rep)
- Ticket system accessibility (end user can open tickets directly from their desktop app)
- Advanced and pro-active device diagnostics and reporting on all hardware and software sub systems
- Inventory and other IT related management (product keys, digital skus, license codes, device assignments, etc)
- Enables secure remote access for customers to their own systems
Bitswift Remote Agent Stack
The Bitswift remote agent comes packaged with professional Bitswift Backup solutions for individuals and businesses. Bitswift Remote Agent offsite data backup is powered by the enterprise grade Acronis Cyber Cloud.
The ESET Endpoint security is packaged with the Bitswift remote agent ensuring managed customer computers remain protected. ESET is known in the industry for leading pro-active protection and has been a solid solutions for Bitswift's business customers.
ConnectWise Control allows Bitswift's customers to remote into their own machines from any location. The service is secure and accessible and ideal for a Remote Workforce. The service is also used to allow Bitswift representatives to support their customers.
Bitswift Remote Agent History
The Bitswift remote agent was launched into production on March 3 2018. The product launched with 3 packages tailored for residential users, small business, and larger businesses with server requirements.